Fall Session Registration is NOW OPEN!
Note: use chrome or firefox as browser during online registration
(If you forgot your password, please follow directions for password reset).
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the ‘Register Now’ button above.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the top left-hand section of the page. You can see the class options without logging in, however you will not be able to register for any classes without first logging in. Login to your account or create a new account.
- Once logged in, select the participant you want to register and choose a session to add to your cart.
- Go to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you need financial assistance or are registering more than 2 participants, complete the financial aid section during the registration process (see in sections below).
We are conveniently located at (5) different golf facility sites
Dryden Park Golf Course (West Modesto)
Creekside Golf Course (East Modesto)
River Oaks Golf Course & Event Center (Ceres)
St. Stanislaus Golf Course (South Modesto)
Rancho Del Rey Golf Course (Atwater) [Currently FULL for Fall Session]
Fall Classes & Fees (6 week session)
|Ages||Incoming Experience Level||Length||Price|
|5-6||New & Returning||60 min. x 1 day/week||$50|
|7-9||New & Returning||60 min. x 1 day/week||$50|
|10-13||New & Returning||90 min. x 1 day/week||$80|
|12-13||Returning ONLY||120 min. x 1 day/week||$100|
|14+Up||New & Returning||120 min. x 1 day/week||$100|
WHY FIRST TEE - CENTRAL VALLEY?
We Teach Life Skills and Instill using Core Values through the game of golf, We provide a safe, fun and engaging experience for juniors, from beginner to advanced levels.
In addition to learning fundamentals of the golf swing and the game, our character education and life skills programs help kids and teens prepare for success at school, at home, and in their community.
OUR GOLF & LIFE SKILLS CURRICULUM FOCUSES ON
- How to manage emotions
- How to set goals
- How to resolve conflicts
- How to communicate with others
FIRST TEE NINE CORE VALUES
“Our boys have been able to experience many opportunities that would not have been possible without the First Tee Program. We are truly grateful and appreciative for these many experiences.”
— Mark Bonales, First Tee Parent
“First Tee allowed me to have so many opportunities growing up. I have been able to have 2 jobs in the golf industry because of my golf/first tee background. I would not be where I am without golf.”
— Beth Harman, First Tee – Central Valley Alumna & First Tee – Utah Staff
“First Tee prepared me during high school to take on more leadership roles throughout college. It is now preparing me for the rest of my career by giving me experience within the marketing industry and mentors that help guide me. I am grateful for the opportunities on and off the golf course that The First Tee has given me.”
— Alexa Cook, First Tee Alumna
“Great organization! Wonderful opportunity for children of all ages to learn some of LIFE‘S GOOD values and how to treat each other respectfully!!”
— LaVerne Sacher